Saturday, November 14, 2009

Curious case of Indian Colleagues

I hate it when someone intrude in my privacy. It has been an often case that I have to attend meetings and carry a scratch pad. And my Indian colleagues will NEVER miss an opportunity to flip a few pages.

It is interesting to observe them do it. They will start with staring at clearly written name and then play their fingers on the note as if they are and my name is written in braille! (Stop touching my note book - its so Gay!)

They will take their shot the moment you have to attend something else! And even before you know they have it open... The next thing you will know is they are carefully reading every freakin thing you have noted down.

F**k you all my dear colleagues – go back to school and learn a little bit of etiquette and respect someone else’s privacy!!

1 comment:

  1. "Stop touching my note book - its so Gay!"

    Lolz... can totally imagine you getting irritated and mimicking Pablo ;D

    ReplyDelete