Monday, November 30, 2009

Now apply for a PAN Card Online

http://www.utitsl.co.in/utitsl/site/index.html

I used to part of a Distribution List people at work are free to post “NBR” (non business related) emails. And have this questions coming often – Does anyone know a PAN card agent?

UTI seems to have started PAN card services thru their Technology Services (erstwhile Unit Trust of India Investor Services Ltd) One can either download and fill the form or can go online and fill up the details. (I have not applied using these services so, please spare me from your critique)

The best thing is – they seem to have put guidelines also to fill up the form. Of course there is a scope for improvement but I am sure whatever little available there helps.

I also liked the fact that their service charges are affordable - 94.00 rupees :-)

Not many people know hence this blog entry.

Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment