Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Aspirations - Back then and now...

When I was a college going kid, my dad gave me a Desktop Computer. Portable drives were matter of luxury so, I started carrying my CPU along to college every day. That was the time I decided I will make myself so qualified that I will deserve a laptop.

5 years down the line - I reached to a level where I was given laptop. I have had so much of computers that my family would be completely pissed, my eyes were getting weaker and doctors will get pissed and the last thing I would want is to get a laptop to play with at home.

With great powers comes great responsibilities - that?s how it works, right? With a laptop there comes a wish from one's project manager that you will be able to work not only from office but also from home and hence be *more productive*. The fun will start when you manage to loose it; as they call it, there will be "consequences"!! It gets really "interesting" when I have to work while at home and my wife is supervising me for the time I attend to office. She would think I am giving more time to lapto than her.

Damn - my dream of laptop now turned out to be an umbrella up my ass!

1 comment:

  1. Lolz... poor you... :P
    "A dream turned into a nightmare" ;D

    ReplyDelete